Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Half A Bust

Not sure that I'd call the day a bust, but it won't my most productive day neither. Had a good start on the morning, washing up dishes and setting things nice and neat, but long about the time D came on in we were distracted by the lure of a burrito from Chipotle's so off we went after one. It was a justifiable outing you see because we had to run something over to D's mom's which meant we'd be out anyway and we're weak willed when it comes to those burritos over there. Y'all know I told myself that I'd get back to it after we had dinner, but it was one of those days and we ended up playing games and making farm plans all evening so not a lick of work was done. Why can't my momma live closer so somebody can nag me to be useful? Didn't even practice my fiddle today, so y'all remember that when I put up some video about how it's coming.

Here's to more work tomorrow, Lord willing and the creek don't rise.

No comments:

Post a Comment